Moving in the winter, especially in Colorado, can be hazardous if one is not careful. Mountain Moving wants to ensure your safe move this winter, so the following tips can keep you moving along without any issues.
- Avoid slip hazards by shoveling driveways and walkways before the truck arrives.
- Dress in layers to stay warm.
- Place towels by the door to wipe snow off the dolly wheels as you and the movers come in and out.
- Ensure moving pads stay dry.
- Be extremely cautious when driving and watch out for black ice.
- Hire movers with experience in inclement weather moving.